甲:你知道我们是美国主要生产商之一。
A: do you know that we are one of the leading manufacturers in the United States.
如果贵方有什么需求的话,我们愿全力相助。
If you have any requirements, we are willing to help out.
乙:我们认为你们的样品品质符合标准并且适合我们的需要。
B: we think that your samples quality conforms to the standard and suitable for our needs.
但是另一方面,我们已收到高级货的报盘。
But on the other hand, we have received advanced cargo offer.
所以业务能否成交在很大程度上要看你方的价格。
So the business can clinch a deal largely depends on your price.
甲:如果把各种因素都考虑进去,你就会发现我们的价格比其他家的便宜。
A: if all the factors into consideration, you will find our price is cheaper than that of other home.
这是我们的报价单。
This is our quotation.
乙:谢谢。
B: thank you.
恐怕你们的价格太高了,是实盘吗?
I'm afraid your prices are too high, it is our firm offer?
甲:是的,这是我们参照国际市场价格的最低报价。
A: yes, this is our lowest price with reference to the international market prices.
乙:你们的报价有效期多长?
B: how long does your offer remain valid?
甲:三天。
A: three days.
2、甲:你能告诉我你方认为的合适价格是多少吗?
2, a: can you tell me how much you think the price is right?
乙:我希望你们能给我们10%的折扣,因为这种价格很难让我们接受。
B: I hope you can give us a discount of 10%, because it is difficult to let we accept this price.
甲:我们恐怕不能接受你们的还盘。
A: I'm afraid we cannot accept your counter-offer.
我想你们是清楚这种商品的行情的。
I think you are clear for this kind of goods market.
即使有些国家的同类商品正在削价抛售,目前我们的产品仍然供不应求。
Even if some countries are selling similar products at cheap prices in large quantities, we products are still in short supply at present.
我们不能在价格上做过多的削减。
We can't do too much in price cuts.
乙:如果是这样的话,那就没有必要再谈下去了,整个交易就此告吹。
B: if so, then no need to talk anymore, the whole deal fell through.
甲:我的意思是,我们不可能把价格削减到你说的程度,差价太悬殊了。
A: I mean, we can't cut to the point of what you said, the price gap is too wide.
好吧,为了成交,我们很愿意做些让步。
Well, in order to conclude the business, we would like to make some concessions to do it.
请你谈一谈你们大约要订购多少,以便我们能对价格做相应的调整。
Would you please talk about you want to order how many, so that we can adjust your price accordingly.
没人会为了0分去花时间打字翻译