When the rain is blowing in your face,
当雨水吹落在你的脸庞
And the whole world is on your case,
而全世界都不停的指责你
I could offer you a warm embrace
我真想给你一个热烈地拥抱
To make you feel my love.
好让你感受到我的爱
When the evening shadows and the stars appear,
当夜幕落下,繁星再现
And there is no one there to dry your tears,
却没有一个人能为你擦乾眼泪
And I could hold you for a million years
我真想抱你万年
To make you feel my love.
好让你感受到我的爱
I know you haven't made your mind up yet,
我知道你心意未决
But I would never do you wrong.
可我绝对不会背叛你
I've known it from the moment that we met,
从我们相遇那时我就知道了
No doubt in my mind where you belong.
我一定会把你放在我心上
I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue,
我愿意挨饿,我愿意遍体鳞伤
And I'd go crawling down the avenue.
我愿意沿街爬行
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
不对,任何事我都愿意去做
To make you feel my love.
好让你感受到我的爱
The storms are raging on the rolling sea
暴风雨肆虐於翻滚海面
And on the highway of a grid.
和整个高速公路网上
The winds of change are blowing wild and free,
变化的风势不受阻的狂吹
You ain't seen nothing like me yet.
而你根本还没有见过真正的我
I could make you happy, make your dreams come true.
我真想让你开心,让你美梦成真
Nothing that I wouldn't do.
任何事我都愿意去做
Go to the ends of the earth for you,
为你到天涯海角
To make you feel my love
好让你感受到我的爱
To make you feel my love
好让你感受到我的爱