You were fooled.
(你被耍了)
When I scored from anywhere.
(当我从任何位置投篮得分)
When I silenced the crowd.
(让所有人哑口无言)
You are fooled,
(你还真以为)
Because you believed that was about me.
(那都是我一个人干的)
While i believe ,
(不过说真的)
It takes five.
(比赛,是五个人的)
But you are not a fool, are you?
(信不信由你)
Hi, I’m Gilbert Arenas and this is my story,
Hi,我是吉尔伯特·阿里纳斯,这是我的故事。
When I entered the NBA,
当我刚进入NBA
the first 40 games of my career I sat on the bench.
职业生涯的前40场,我是在板凳上度过的。
They said I was gonna play zero minutes.
他们认为我打不上比赛,
You know I just think they didn’t see the talent that I had.
我想,他们根本没看到我的天赋。
They thought I was a zero.
他们觉得我就是个0,一无是处。
Instead of sitting there being bitter,
I just practiced, practiced.
但是我并没有坐在那里怨天尤人,而是不断的训练,训练。
If no one believes in you,
anything you do is a positive.
在没有人相信你的时候,你的任何努力都会为自己加分。
It wasn’t even about basketball any more,
这已经不是我能否打好篮球的问题了,
It was about proving them wrong,
而是我要证明他们是错误的。
Now the reason I wear No. 0 is because it lets me know that I need to go out
there and fight every day.
现在我仍然穿着0号球衣,因为我要告诫自己每天都要努力。
“My name is David Beckham and this is my story.
I still look back to ‘98,
Of course I wish it hadn’t have happened,
How I sort of reacted as a young boy,
I think I cried for about 5 or 10 minutes literally,
I’m feeling goose bumps now.
I was having death threats,
I never felt safe for 3 and a half years.
It can knock a person down so much that they just go under,
After I scored the goal against Greece,
All of the sports writers, they just stood up and started clapping me,
To have that from the harshest critics,
That was a huge thing,
You will go through tough times,
It’s about coming through that.”
我的球衣号码是0号,我要随时从0开始~~
impossible is O.
I 喜欢 adidas 因为I YES 小贝
三大布六 摆渡 铁吧 日出 爹抗