六人英语小短剧,求翻译,拜托了

内容不限.....
2024年11月18日 12:35
有1个网友回答
网友(1):

T-Teacher(老师) Student A&B(学生A、B) D-Doctor(校医) P-Parent(家长)
老师:(上课了,请掏出你们的语文书,今天我们学第一课。这位同学,你有问题吗?)
T: Class begins. Take out your Chinese book, please. We'll study the first text today.
「Student A holds his hand up.」
T: Any questions, boy?
举手同学:(老师,他有些不舒服,可能发烧了。)
A: He's not feeling very well, Sir. A fever, perhaps.
老师:(那你快送他去医务室吧。)
T: So quick, take him to the infrmary.
举手同学:(阿姨,他有些不舒服,可能发烧了,您能帮他看看吗?)
A: He's feeling quite sick, madam, and probably having a fever. Would you please take a look?
校医:(当然可以,量一下体温吧。)
D: Of course. Let me have your temperature.
过了一会儿
「 After a while.」
校医:(噢!38°6,看起来真的发烧了,让他给家长打电话吧)
D: Oh, 38.6( thirty-eight point six). It seems quite a fever. You'd better give your parent a ring.
嘟--嘟--
「 Dialing.」
生病的同学:(喂,妈妈,我发烧了,很难受,你能过来接我吗?)
B: Hello, is that mom? I'm fevered and quite sick, can you come and take me home?
家长:(噢!可怜的孩子,好的,我很快就到。)
P: OHh, poor boy! No problem, I'll be there in a few minutes.
十分钟后 家长到了
「 Ten minutes later, the parent arrives.」
家长:(孩子,我来接你了,回家休息吧)
P: Kid, I'm here to take you home. Let's go and have a good rest.
生病的同学:(好的,妈妈。)
B: Okay, mom.
他们一起回家了。
「 They go home together.」